Chinese Language Courses

China International Education Development, as part of our programs to develop
relations between foreign countries and China, supports and promotes study trips of foreign
students at Chinese universities.

Below you will find some brief information about how to gain access to Chinese language
courses in Chinese universities.

Short Courses
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12 week
short courses normally take place during the summer or other times of the year (usually
February and December)

Semester Courses
From February to July and from September to January
Some Universities also offer annual courses (September to July).
The deadlines for applications vary according to the period and the university, therefore we
recommend you to contact us in advance (at least a couple of months before the period of

China International Education Development will register for the courses, will take care of the
payment of tuition, accommodation and of all the paperwork for visa issuance and other
services (depending on the specific request of the student).

To register for classes, the student must provide China International Education Development
with the following documents:

•    form with your personal details (will be provided via email);

•    copy of your passport (the page with your picture and personal details) - please note that
your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure;

•     one of the following documents: a copy of highschool degree/ copy of bachelor degree /
certificate of enrollment at the university

For more information please contact us at:
International Education Development Ltd;

Add: Room 1902,Unit 2,Building 1,Yang Guang Jing Dian Yuan, Intersection of Chengxiang east road and Nancheng street,Nankai